Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Question: What Do You Get When You Goose a Ghost?

Happy Halloween! (Can you see my neck? It makes an appearance every now and then).

So I had multiple Halloween costumes this year. We had a party at Daycare on Friday and I dressed up as a monster. (Did I "need" a monster costume to be a little monster? My mom says probably not).



Since Monday was actually Halloween, I had to wear a fun Halloween outfit. I'm starting to do all sorts of fun things, including screaming like a little girl, yodeling, laughing, shoving my hands in my mouth, and rolling over. The rolling over thing is pretty fun, especially when I get stuck on my belly in the middle of the night and scream about it. Mom and Dad to the rescue!



My third costume of the holiday was a dragon...or a dinosaur. I prefer to be called a nice, friendly dinosaur in this picture:


And a cranky, scary dragon in this one:


Sadly, I didn't get to go out trick or treating with my spider bucket from my Wisconsin Grandma. The lights were off at the neighbors who I really like, so that meant I couldn't charm them in to giving me loads of candy. Luckily a few of the neighbor kids remembered me and said "Hi Landon!" when I was helping my dad hand out candy.


What are these things on my feet?



What the heck?


No seriously, what is that?



Answer: A handful of sheet!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Landon, it is your favorite Aunt Mary. I miss seeing you, and I hope I get to see you for Thanksgiving when you are here. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Landon....keep doing all those fun things you like to do! Watch the girl screaming though, your Dad doesn't like it too much!!

    Love, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete