Did you know that you can go on a water slide in January...in the middle of Minnesota? I didn't! We celebrated my Minnesota Grandpa's birthday at the Water Park of America and I had such a blast! Ok, that is a little bit of a stretch. Next year, I will think it's the Most Fun Ever but as a first-timer, I was a little scared. There was so much to look at - slides, water, surfing, more water, people, and my personal favorite, ginormous ceiling fans. It was so hard for me to focus on just one thing! I was very excited to wear one of my 6 swimsuits. What can I say, I'm my father's son. We have a slight obsession with board shorts.
Dad, if you let me go I swear I will be a Packer fan for life!
WTH Mom?!?!
Oh hi Grandma! I guess this isn't so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment