I don't know what my parents are complaining about. I love snow! I love to eat it, walk in it, lay in it, and eat it. Did I say I like to eat it? It feels so good on my new teeth that are making my life miserable!
I needed a little assistance walking in this slushy wet snow.
"Walk, walk, help, help?"
I think I heard "Don't eat the yellow snow!" about 10 times in 5 minutes and then my mom gave up.
My response: "Yummmmmm"
Our deer like to hang out in this spot, so there was a LOT of yellow snow to eat.
My mom kept laughing at me and saying "I can't put my arms down!" I don't get it.
You know what is so fun? Making snow angels. Over and over and over.
I did need some help up though. Those snow pants aren't very forgiving.
Please don't judge my mom for dragging a screaming, bootless, mittenless child (me) out from the bushes by the shoulders of his jacket. It was MY DECISION to take my gloves off and MY DECISION to go behind the bushes where she couldn't reach me to put my boot back on.
Love,
The Screaming Toddler whose love for the snow supersedes any rational thoughts
about going inside when hands are cold and socks are wet.
Last year at this very same time, it was completely acceptable for me to be outside without a hat, gloves, snow pants or boots.
(Although if you ask my grandma, she would've told my mom I needed a hat).









No comments:
Post a Comment